Hi there. We're Bumped. A tech company on a mission to build meaningful, lasting relationships between customers and companies by turning loyal customers into shareholders. Along the way, we make the (traditional, sometimes stodgy) stock market more approachable, understandable, and—dare we say it—fun.
You can see the details about our culture in the section below, but to summarize: we're building something great to help turn everyone into an owner, and partnering with brands and financial institutions that are passionate about relationships with their customers. After all, it's not about us. It's about customers and the brands they love, loving them back.
We are looking for a candidate to join our Solutions team as Senior Director of Partnership Success and Customer Solutions. On Bumped’s Solutions team, you will not only support our Enterprise Sales and Partnership teams in designing solutions for prospective clients and partners, but you will also work with customers throughout the partnership with Bumped, serving as a client lead for customer success and ongoing program delivery. As a key member of the organization, you will be at the heart of Bumped’s focus on our customers, helping to shape our go-to-market strategy with responsibility for the pre-sales process and customer lifecycle - that constant presence for our customers throughout their relationship with Bumped. If you thrive in a customer-focused environment and want to join a dynamic, growing fintech team, we’re interested in working with you!
- Partner with the sales team on the pre-sales process, to include the solution design process, providing strategic consulting to the sales and client teams, and assisting customers in their understanding of Bumped, our technology, our solution, the outcomes it produces, and how it can fit into their desired programs
- Create compelling presentations, collateral, solutions and business outcomes
- Work closely with the Sales team to support account development and sales projects
- Partnering with product, engineering, and sales on the scoping of implementation, services, and timelines of program delivery
- Provide a voice back to product and engineering communicating customer requirements by providing the customer voice into the Bumped product roadmap
- Represent Bumped at industry events to help establish Bumped’s role as an industry leader
Customer & Partner success
- Partner with the CRO to ensure Bumped B2B’s customers are successful
- Partner with engineering, marketing, and the broker-dealer team to manage and quarterback the implementation of stock rewards program for Bumped's customers and partners
- Identify opportunities to expand Bumped revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell and influencing lifetime value through higher product adoption and maintain happy customers, partnering with the sales organization and direct sales relationship owner
- Provide ongoing customer success services to existing customers, including but not limited to data analytics studies, opportunity analysis, program reviews, and general value-added services to build happy customers and successful stock rewards programs
- Partner with operations and finance on providing any billing, accounts receivables, and other required reporting and invoicing to ensure timely payments of rewards and Bumped fees
Experience & Skills
Humility is our #1 job requirement. We hope that candidates will bring the following competencies and expertise, not their ego.
- 8+ yearsof experience in sales management or sales development management
- Experience working in the fintech and/or SaaS industries with a B2B focus
- Strong prioritization skills with the ability to drive multiple concurrent projects from beginning to end
- Customer-first, value-oriented solutions approach
- Experience in developing business cases and customer stories
- Ability to utilize data and metrics to tell stories to internal stakeholders and external clients
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills, including the ability to lead and facilitate discussions with prospects and customers
- Experience implementing technology and/or loyalty initiatives in the Bumped’s key industry verticals
- Entrepreneurial spirit comfortable in an environment of ambiguity and complexity
Let's build something great, together
Bumped is still in the early stages of our mission to make everyone an owner, we love the energy and creativity that happens when we are together. So, while we are open to hiring remotely for this position, we prefer people who are in the Portland area and can join us for collaboration sessions to keep the ideas flowing.
We have an amazing open office space in downtown Portland with room to grow. Assistance is provided to support multiple modes of transportation.
Bumpers currently have the option to work from home or in the office.
If Bumped's mission resonates and you feel like a fit for this role, submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure to include the role title in the subject line.